- Corporate Law
The best tools and right solutions for your business development
How to make management more effective? How to protect the assets? How to develop a holding structure to attract more investment? What are the options for investors’ entry into business? We will find the best tailored solutions for you and answers to these and many other corporate issues in the current Russian environment drawing on our advisory expertise built through extensive counselling of blue chips and SME companies.
We provide a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Corporate due diligence
- Development/analysis of a shareholding structure for a company / group tailored to the shareholders’ needs with due account of the Russian and/or foreign legislation requirements;
- Structuring a holding company and finding the most appropriate jurisdiction
- Legal support of a business set-up, restructuring and business liquidation / closing-down of a company
- Developing an effective corporate governance system
- Legal support of corporate procedures and events (investors’ entry into business, change in the amount of share capital, share issues, conversion of securities, increase in net assets, election of management bodies, payment of dividends)
- Assistance to Russian companies entering stock exchanges (IPO) (listing/delisting of Russian issuers’ shares)
- Q&A advisory services
In order to get detailed advice and clarify the cost of our services, please send us a commercial inquiry.